05 November, 2012

A Very Loud Argyle-like Result

I took away from the warp every other thread which was blue.  Much better, you can see the bright colours more clearly than before.


Here is the resulting språng interlacing: a very loud, argyle-like result.  Quite stunning, really.


Got the row compaction wrong on the back half of the fabric for the first six inches so the fabric looks too loose there, but I am doing better now.  The photo shows the first several inches on the front.  Since then, I have gotten about a third of this peacock scarf done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.